From:
Chili Head <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chili Head <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jun 2009 07:26:08 -0400

Phil Lempert, who appears on a variety of television programs (e.g.,
THE TODAY SHOW, THE VIEW and many more), has long been a proponent of
respect for those who have various food intolerances and allergies,
and in particular has stood by those intolerant to gluten and/or those
who have celiac disease.

With all the chiding that the press has drummed up lately ... surely
you've all seen it ... gluten intolerance is the "latest fad," eating
gluten free is not healthy, yada-yada-yada ... well, Phil Lempert just
published the following in one of his weekly newsletters as The
Supermarket Guru.

IS GLUTEN FREE JUST A FAD?
http://www.supermarketguru.com/index.cfm/go/sg.viewArticle/articleId/532

And, if you want to send Phil a note of thanks for standing by us, you
can email him at:

I have nothing to do with Lempert or his organization -- other than
just being a fan.

I just wish we could see his article picked up by some of the major
newspapers that have, lately, been bashing the gluten-free diet that
allows so many on this list to survive.  And it ain't no fad and it
ain't no joke.