From:
Lynn Gabriel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 2008 04:11:18 +0000

The TwinCitiesCeliacFriends support group (a CDF chapter) is happy to present Shelley Case,internationally known dietician and author, as our guest speaker on Nov. 6th. Our very active celiac support group is opening this opportunity to the public! Event info:
Shelley Case
Nov.6th 2008
Hopkins center for the arts
Hopkins MINUTE
7:00-9:00 pm
Shelley will begin speaking at 7pmand will have a cake/coffe (GF of course) reception following including a special book signing by shelley as her new revised book is hot off the press Oct.18!
Voluntary $5 donation at the door.
Hope to see you there!
Lynn - TwinCitiesCeliacFriends board member