From:
Vicki Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vicki Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 2008 08:11:48 -0700

Dear Listmates -
I have no financial interest in these products or companies.

In
my posts about parabens in cosmetics, skin creams, etc., I mentioned
that I found places online with discounts and with current ingredients
(not shipping from old stock that has parabens, or their warehouse has
old stock).

Several people emailed, asking what the websites
were. There are many that give discounts - some more than others. I
stick with those that have low shipping, free shipping, or flat-rate
fairly low shipping, and buy several items at once, so that it pays to
buy it online.

Currently, I get Ecco Bella products from www.iHealthTree.com
i.e. http://www.iHealthTree.com
Please note that iHealthTree starts with the letter i. It is easy to overlook that.

I ordered the DermaE products from www.drkowalski.com
i.e
 http://www.drkowalski.com

Just type the brand name
in the search box and click on the go button, or whatever it is. I
found many websites that gave discounts, and I only deal with those
that post ingredients - to see if they have the current products that
have eliminated parabens.

Some websites were cheaper, but
their ingredients showed parabens, which mean their distributor or
warehouse would be shipping older stock. Some ingredients changes are
recent, in response to consumer demand for no parabens.

Hope this helps.
-Vicki in Illinois

*******
*******