Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 2009 10:23:52 -0400
From:
Melinda Freckleton <[log in to unmask]>
7BIT

Hi All,
	My family is planning a vacation trip to Colonial Williamsburg next
week for 4 adults:  2 celiac, 2 gluten eating, and one of the celiacs
prefers vegetarian fare.  Any suggestions for lunches and dinners?  We
have a hotel suite with a kitchen, so we plan to eat breakfast in the
room each day, but would like to sample the local restaurants for
other meals.

	Also, I know I have an old post saved somewhere with info on a GF
pizza/italian restaurant that was in either Alexandria or Arlington
VA--does any one have that info handy?  I live on the rural edge of
Northern VA, and may have an opportunity to get in and try that soon
too.

	Thanks in advance!  I love how easy this list makes travel!!!  I will
summarize after my trip, so I can add our impressions to the
suggestions we take.  If anyone wants a quickie summary sooner, just
contact me off list.

Melinda Freckleton DVM
Catlett, VA

*******