Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Lani K. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2009 11:55:03 -0500

CLAN THOMPSON MINI-LIST

Manufacturers of the following products reported them to be GLUTEN FREE in the USA when we called them in January. Our list provides verified gluten info on around 18,983 products.For more info, or to download a FREE DEMO of our celiac SmartList software, visit our CeliacSite at www.clanthompson.com/celiacstore. We have versions for Windows, Macs, SmartPhones, iPhones/iPod touch, Palm handhelds, and Pocket PCs. Coming soon...SmartList for your BLACKBERRY.

Blue Bunny Dairy Yogurts - original
Haagen-Dazs Ice Cream: Chocolate
Haagen-Dazs Ice Cream: Cherry Vanilla
A Taste of Thai Peanut Noodles Quick Meal
A Taste of Thai Coconut Ginger Noodles Quick Meal
Fetzer Vineyards: Chardonnay
Finlandia Vodka - mango
Finlandia Vodka - cranberry
Perdue Carving Turkey Breast - honey smoked
Perdue Deli Turkey Bologna
S&W Pickled Beets
Cascade Fresh Smoothies - raspberry
Cascade Fresh Mediterranean Yogurt
Green Mountain Flavored coffees - all
BumbleBar - chunky cherry
BumbleBar - awesome apricot
Thai Kitchen Peanut Satay Sauce
Thai Kitchen Hot and Sour Canned Soup
Fast & Fresh Minute Double Chocolate Cake Mix

Clan Thompson's Celiac SmartLists are a series of programs which make it easy to find gluten information on thousands of items. Our SmartLists are the ONLY software that contains VERIFIED gluten information, and a "Comments" field is included to provide even more information. Versions are available for Windows, Macs, SmartPhones, iPhones/iPod Touch, Palms, Pocket PCs.

CLAN THOMPSON SALE: STOCK CLEARANCE

We're clearing out old stock. That means you can save on your purchase of the 2008 Clan Thompson pocket guides when you purchase them from our store. Each guide costs just $2.50 plus shipping. (normally priced at $4.95). That's a savings of 49%. Only good while supplies last. For More Info or to Buy Now: www.clanthompson.com/celiacstore