BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2008 18:16:26 -0400
John Leeke wrote:
> Ken and All:
>
> It looks like a windows project is coming up at T. Rosevelt's Sagamore
> Hill NPS site:
>
> "Ross said. Re-roofing, window reglazing and repair, door restoration
> and replacement, exterior painting and other work will be done on six
> maintenance and farm buildings from TR's original estate or the Old
> Orchard complex built to the east by his son Ted."
Thnx John,

Found out yesterday that we (PCLS & Arteco) did NOT get the pergola and
timber dome project at Old Westbury Gardens, an opportunity that came
about from your reference... but I am still talking with them about some
masonry coating work. Though honestly I'm more interested in the stone
roof that could be 10 years down the funnel. Their questions about
windows seemed a bit vague. Not sure where that will go. Incredibly
beautiful site w/ the gardens there. A friend just finished up work as
Owner's rep at TR's church in Oyster Bay. I'll see what I can knock
about for Sagamore. At OWG we were going to bring in Rob Cagnetta out of
RI (and PTN treasurer, access to boat builder geometry) for the dome
work, and Mary Jablonski w/ JBC for MBE/WBE and conservation services
on-site. It was a Dream Team project from my perspective, went to a MD
house builder outfit.

If any or all of you have facebook accounts I've been posting occasional
project photos there. I can't for the life of me figure out Myspace...
though it might help if I could find my password.

Later,
Ken