From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2008 13:42:40 -0500
I wasn't making any such implication. I was just stating the fact, you never
know until you try. It shouldn't offend you if you are trying. People are
sure touchy on this list lately, I suppose I'd better sit back until that
changes, or I can just shoot for offending every single person on here which
I'll leave for someone else to do. If people are going to get offended as
easy as it seems lately when I state simple facts and make simple harmless
statements, this list is no longer for me.
Conditions are improving, hopefully I'll work some of you on the air
sometime soon, most to all would be better but not possible right now.