From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2008 00:54:36 -0600
welcome to the list Megan.  I think it's all been said already so I won't
reiterate.
However, feel free to jump in with questions or thoughts on any topic
regarding ham radio or electronics related to ham radio.
If you start waffling on about braillers or religion, I may have to revoke
my welcome hi hi.
we've had some issues surrounding off topic posts here lately...in case you
haven't been lurking long...thus my reference to braillers and religion.

Now, where did I put my list cop badge again!

73
Colin, V A6BKX