From:
Dean Kiley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2008 20:24:53 -0500
Here's some food for thought, I'm a firm believer of "maxing" out the
machine, no matter if it is a laptop or desktop, just max it out. All mother
boards have a limit of supported memory, and right now, most memory is
relatively inexpensive so why not? If there is anything slowing down your
machine, then you know it's not a memory issue and time to look for running
processes.
Just my humble opinion, and best of luck to you.
Dean Kiley