From:
June Kamerling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2013 20:40:24 -0700
Hi Aileen...welcome to Paleo land. There are many books on how to get
started, how to do Paleo on a budget, great easy recipes, etc.
Robb Wolf has an e-book on how to get started (this one comes to mind
offhand). Check out www.robbwolf.com to find.
Also check out www.everydaypaleo.com  You can find lots of great recipes on
Sarah Fragoso's and Jason Seib's site there.
www.balancedbites.com  Diane Sanfilippo's website. Her book, Practical
Paleo is a great book to have on hand for info, menus, recipes.
And my favorite of all books....Jason Seib's "The Paleo Coach". It'll give
you every piece of info you need from cover to cover...you'll feel like
you're having a conversation w/ a goofy (but smart) friend.

Hunting and gathering- Find your local farmers market, natural grocery, or
plain old grocery store.
Buy vegies, if possible locally raised  grass fed beef, pastured eggs,
chickens, piggies, etc.
If  you can't get locally raised, get organic. If you can't get organic, do
your best with what's available.

If you've been eating healthy/organic/local, then it sounds like you're on
your way.
Good luck. Feel free to e-mail me directly. I love to talk about this stuff.
Best, June Kamerling
(paleo for 2 years)

--
*June Kamerling
Pilates, personal trainer, massage therapist*