C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2008 16:44:01 -0700
no problem. if you have specific items you'd like we'll probably take time to address then for you. we have done as much for bunches of newcommers over the years.

i am probably one of the worse at bumping the caps lock and not noticing the screen, but  since i am using just the index finger and that with pain i will not go back and retype.