From:
Terry Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2008 12:01:13 -0000
Hi Fred,

Sorry, I'm not going to commit to specific times as it depends upon
conditions and my availability. I have the special call between 26 December
and 22 January.

We're away over Xmas itself, getting back some time on Boxing Day, so I may
get a little play then.

I have work to do, but will make time during the following week and, of
course, will put in a special effort on the day itself. This will include
80, 40 and 20 metres. I don't suppose conditions will make it worth going
higher.

I'll have to be a bit discressionary around which modes I use. I'd love to
just stay on CW, but I ought to give most of that day at least to phone, as
I need to get the QSO count reasonably high to convince the powers that be
that I made a reasonable effort (smile).

Now, on 3 January, FOC and others are having a Straight Key Day, during
which I intend to drive the special call on as many bands as I can. So
listen out for my uniquely steady hand keying!

Sorry, I can't be more specific, but I don't want to promise something I
don't believe will happen.

On 5 January, the workmen arrive to start some restoration work on our house
and it remains to be seen to what extent I can play radio during this time.
Of course, I'll get on if I can.

So, not quite what you're looking for, but hope it helps a bit anyway.

I look forward to meeting you during the holiday period.

Cheers & 73,

Terry

DESCRIBE ONLINE - MAKING IT EASIER THROUGH TEXT

Terry Robinson B.Sc
82 Albert Rd.
Crosshill
Glasgow
G42 8DR
Tel: 0141 423 2683 - Mobile: 07771 610002
Web: www.describe-online.com