From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2008 17:30:21 -0500

The one on Sirius is fine.

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Ron Canazzi=20
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 2:18 PM
  Subject: Re: off topic computer issue

  Hi Richard,

  Yes, those audio captia files can be almost unintelligible.  I am =
using the=20
  Firefox browser which is supported in later versions of JAWS and =
Window-Eyes=20
  and I use a plug-in called Webvisum.  This plug-in logs you into a =
website=20
  and can read the captia and give you the results.  It actually reads =
the=20
  visual captia and places it on your screen and in the Windows =
Clipboard, so=20
  all you have to do is highlight the edit field and paste in the =
information=20
  with Control + V.

  I realize that this involves a learning curve and some significant=20
  adjustments.  But so far, since I had been using firefox already and =
since=20
  installation of the plug-in is not very difficult, it has never failed =
me on=20
  a page requiring a visual captia.

  You can obtain firefox at http://www.mozilla.com and Webvisum at=20
  http://www.webvisum.com.