From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2008 07:30:42 -0500
I'd tend to agree, I'm told the digital signals are about 30% down in the
best conditions on an analog signal form the same channel, same location,
and that's from people involved with 2 of the local TV channels around here.
Based on what I'm hearing from people who've made the switch, as I said,
that's maybe even being nice.