From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2008 08:50:47 -0500
Rabit ears? from what I'm told, you have to be pretty close to the TV
transmitter for them to work, I know a few people around here now who have
made the switch already and they *need* an outside antenna or very high gain
in the attic. Granted that's summer places but still, rabbit ears worked
before they went digital and after, forget it.