From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2008 07:42:27 -0500
I was just at batteries america's web site and I saw 2 batteries listed
specifically for the th-f6a.  Above them, I saw several batteries that
included spring-loaded belt clips.  Do any of the batteries for the th-f6a
come with such a belt clip?  For years I used the HT with the little case
that comes with  it which has that little knob that snaps on to a belt clip.
Not the best arrangement in my opinion.  Thanks.  Lou