From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2008 18:48:59 -0500
Around here, the outside connectors can be at a disadvantage as well because
there's almost always a breeze and believe it or not, that will make it even
with a big soldering gun, it will make it very hard to get the solder
flowing. You can do it, but it takes a while, not as easy as inside and
where I run the coax through, you pretty much have to solder the outside
connectors outside.