From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2008 11:37:39 -0500
Hi Richard & List;

You have to remember that ham radio requires a certain amount of knowledge.

I've heard people on vhf/uhf and they sound almost like CBER's.

People ignore them and they go away to there computer or wherever they go.

Ham radio is a culture where people who are pretty educated inhabit.

I have always felt that I'd rather have five people on the radio to talk
with as opposed to 100 people that just don't make any sense when they talk.

73 De Anthony W2AJV
ECHOLINK NODE NUMBER: 74389