From:
Fred Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2008 06:39:42 -0400
I do not really agree or disagree but unless it has outside antennas I do
not have much interest in it.  Also, I will never connect my computer to my
radio.  I am not trying to change anyone's mind but this is the way I feel.
I also do not mind if someone sometimes post a topic unrelated to hamradio
on this list. The best way to get good information is from another person
that has been there and done that. I do not see any reason to complain,
grumble and gripe about every little thing that comes along.