From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2008 13:13:55 -0400
what is CQ100? Is that the fraud site that claims to be radio when there is
absolutely 0 radio involved at all but they still take your money every year
or month or what ever it? used to be eqso? if so, that's actually the worst
of them all and I'm working like hell to get them shut down. At first when
it wasn't mentioned anywhere on the site just implied that it wasn't any
radio at all, I was almost successful but now I think it's there somewhere
though still hard to find. If that's the site I'm thinking about, a huge
scam and a fraud and any ham who'd sign up for that should lose their
license permanently.