Megan McCarty <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 27 Oct 2008 19:34:55 -0400
Hello everyone,

My name is Megan McCarty and I am a new member of the listserv. I heard
about it thanks to Tom KB8TYJ.

I've only been a ham 5 months, but I am already really enjoying the hobby.
My call is KB3RGW and my primary interest is CW.

I am not blind, but I have an interest in the blind community. I learned
Japanese Braille four years ago when I was a foreign exchange student and I
plan to take a course here in America to get my certification as a volunteer
Braille transcriber.

I will probably not have a lot to contribute to the list, but I do look
forward to listening and learning a lot from everyone here.  I also hope we
will meet on the air someday!

73 from Megan KB3RGW