From:
Shaun Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Oct 2008 00:16:49 +1100
perhaps, but,,, having said that, the only person who'll break into your
car, house, or workplace to steel your radios most times, is a cb
operator or dare I say it another ham. let's face it, on the whole, we
really don't know who we're talking to. and while the majority of hams
are decent law abiding fellows and fellowettes, there are a few that are
worth keeping an eye on.
same in any walk of life.

Shaun,
vk2fese,
web sites:
http://www.myspace.com/blindmanshaunoliver
http://blindman.homelinux.org/~blindman/
skype: brailledude

On 26/10/2008 12:09 AM, the old scribe known as Kevin Kwan was able to
impart this pearl of wisdom: