From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2008 08:08:39 -0400
    Howard:

I hear you, and that's one of the challenges and realities that weather
forecasters and broadcasters need to realize--what's not news to you in WI
may indeed be big news to folks in, say North Carolina.

It's a tricky business to be sure, and that's where the role of Sociology
comes into play.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ