From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2008 15:41:31 -0500
Hello;
I may be asking some foolish questions here but I guess I just got curious.
Both window-eyes and jfw apparently can be used on a thumb drive and
apparently both leave info behind.  I'm not certain what we mean when we say
the computer must be registered.  If I have a screen reader on a thumb drive
are we saying that an authorization key has to be on the pc?
Secondly Tom said that system access can be used to log on to your screen
reader.  Am I logging on to "my" screen reader or logging into system access
and using system access as my screen reader?
I liked the fact that system access is offering it free to kids in
pre-college.  If they get hooked they might get future customers that way.
Thanks everyone for being patient
Richard