AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Emilie Songolo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 2010 09:41:40 -0500
Hi Alhaji,

Many many thanks for honoring the women of Africa in tomorrow's show. Their voice and lyrics have helped children go to sleep during scarry nights, comfort the sick, walked school kids to far-away schools, energized farmers (men and women) working their fields, raised consciousness and made Africa and the world a better place. You know I will be listening and dancing tomorrow during your show.

Thanks again and keep up the good work.
You make us proud.
We love you,
--Emilie

--
Emilie Ngo-Nguidjol Songolo
Social Science and Francophone Studies Bibliographer

Email: [log in to unmask]
Tel: 608-265-4740
Fax: 608-265-2754
http://www.library.wisc.edu/