Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 25 Oct 2008 18:59:47 -0700
7bit
From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Here is the link to the Microsoft knowledge base for Kernel32.dll
errors. You did not mention your OS or the search could have been
narrowed down some.

http://support.microsoft.com/search/default.aspx?catalog=LCID%3D1033&query=kernel32.dll+errors&mode=r

Good luck.

Tom

Tony Phillips wrote:
> Has anyone ran into this one.  Several days ago I.E. 7 began freezing and crashing.  At first I thought it was extra tabs opening.  Then I noticed it only on certain pages.  Now it occurs whenever.  I have tried installing the latest firefox, but the problem still occurs.  I reinstalled I.E. 7, but to no avail.  I even upgraded to I.E. 8 (beta) to see if this would fix the problem.
> I don't remember the exact message, but the error always reflects back to kernel32.dll.
> I tried loading a different version of kernel32.dll in system 32 file, but of course it says it can't be done because the current file is in use.
> I also updated Sun Java.
> Have no problems with any other program.
>
> Tony Phillips

                 our special coffee mugs and mouse pads