Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Fred Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2008 16:49:26 -0500
  i have two of the millenium QSYER's and both of them really use up the
batteries.  Abattery for either one of them last for about four to five
weeks at most and this is pretty expensive.  I wonder if I am doing
something wrong because I thought the batteries were supposed to last about
a year.  I have heard that there is a way to run them off the back of the
radio.  If anyone knows how to do this could you tell me how it is done  as
simplly as possible.  If I am doing something wrong now and if anyone has
some suggestions, I sure would appreciate hearing from you.  I ran the old
stone mountain QSYER's off the back of the radio and I would like to  know
if I can do it with the millenium QSYER and if so, how. I would appreciate
any info or suggestions on this.

Best Wishes,

FRED C. ADAMS W4HC
SOW TO THE WIND