Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2008 11:21:17 -0500
Well, if you listen on-line, or at least refresh the channel that is playing,
you get a concurrent message showing the artist/title.

The Sirius guys do talk a bit more, but not enough to find out what is playing
unless its at the beginning or end of the set.  I find their chatter more like
commercial radio, which I was trying to get away from.

At any rate, since all their music channels are now merged, there is little
difference between the two services.  If you have XM, you can get the best of
Sirius which includes the Howard Stern, Martha Stewart Living, NFL and Nascar,
and obversely, if you have Sirius, you can get the Best of XM which includes
Oprah Winfree, Oapie and Anthony, NHL, MLB, and NBA.

Steve, K8SP