Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Ray T. Mahorney" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Oct 2008 18:05:35 -0000
I don't know if Yaesu is still selling WIRES capable radios and I don't think Kenwood is marketing any
digital systems but P25 has not been widely adopted by the amateur community.  What you are seeing is a
broader and more rapid uptake of DSTAR than of any other digital system this in spite of Icomm currently
being the only vender of DSTAR radios.
Ray T. Mahorney
WA4WGA
UK call sign M0WGA