Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 2008 11:21:03 -0500
Hi;
I unfortunately experienced the hall brailler.  Quite the noisy contraption.
There was also a lavender brailler but I don't think it was very popular.
Apparently there is some type of electric perkins brailler.  Has anyone used
one?  Other than the occasional need for cleaning the good old standard
perkins is hard to beat.  It is old enough that I'm a bit surprised that the
price has never come down.  If you don't have plans to use yours John its
money waiting to come to your mail box.  I have seen them for sale in
various states of decay and they seem to find new homes with little
difficulty.
Richard