Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 2008 22:48:56 -0400
I  agree with Steve here, Tom.  With a solid state rig, there really is no
reason to use anything but the SWR tone and maybe the spoken reading to be
sure it's 1 to 1 or as low as you can get it.  I only use the forward tone
and power reading when I'm using my Kenwood 830 which, itself must be tuned.
Of course, even with a solid state rig like the 480, it's nice to be able to
check your power output reading just for your own information.  Lou