From:
Gluten-Free Baking <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gluten-Free Baking <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2008 20:20:18 -0400

Dear Gluten-Free Bakers,
Can you believe it is already September? To help celebrate fall, I have
posted brand-new recipes on my web site www.glutenfreebaking.com

Here are just a few:
* Pear Bundt Cake. Why should apple get to have all the fun in the kitchen?
This bundt cake is moist, rich and loaded with spices, making it perfect for
fall.

*Corn-y Cornbread. Enjoy the last of sweet summer corn in this super-easy
cornbread recipe. Don't have access to fresh corn? No problem! You can use
frozen corn in the recipe and it works just as well!

* Salmon Cakes for Two. Did the kids head back to college? Enjoy an easy
supper for two with my salmon cake recipe. (Have more than two people
sitting down to dinner? The recipe doubles easily.)

*Three Day Chocolate Chip Cookies. This is a story you have to read if you
love chocolate chip cookies! Visit www.glutenfreebaking.com for more info.

AND, I am teaching a FREE Bread Class in Burlington, Vermont on September
17! I hope to see you there.

I'll talk to you in October!
Happy Gluten-Free Baking,
Elizabeth Barbone