ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jeremy Gilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 2008 19:22:48 -0500
Dear E-Church family.

It brings me great pain to email the family this, but my wifes family the
Barrs need all the prayer support they can get in this time.
This past weekend, we were to cellebrate Christmas with my wifes family.
You see, my wifes family is in ohio and my own family is in michigan.
We take turns each year to celebrate christmas at ones family and change off
on other holidays.
Well, this past friday we made our trip to her familys house for what was to
be another grand christmas.
On saturday we woke up to a call from her unkle telling us to get to the
hospital to basically say good by to her grandmother.
The hole family was at the hospital shortly there after.
Grandma Barr was alert and awake and speaking to all of us, and a couple of
hours later fell asleep and past away just before 2:00 P.M.
Now, she was in her last stages of inthazimma, also had some cartiac arrest,
lungs were filling up with fluid and has been fighting with oxigen tanks for
a while.
a brief history she also has burried 4 sons and a husband.
Folks just before she past, she looked up towards heaven out of a peaceful
sleep her eyes got really huge and quietly took her last breath.
it looked as if she saw someone calling her home.
When she past, she was so peaceful, she was not struggling, she had told my
mother-in-law and her last son that she was ready, she was not scared, and
that it was her time.
The hole family, all grandchildren, sons were all around her hospital bed
when she past.
We burried her this morning.
To round off the weekend, sunday I was rushed to the emergency room to find
out I had a lovely kidney stone playing habic with my kidneys.
My sister-in-law, my mother-in-law and my wife went running into the
bathroom where i had spent the hol day being sick at both ends same time
screaming my lungs out.
when they rushed me to the hospital.
I am currently ok, the stone is in my blatter and i am hoping that the stone
will flush itself out soon.
oh, this is not all.
one of my sister-in-laws has a 17 month old son that is down with the flew,
and my mother-in-law had someone hack into her bank card number and went
shopping.
Sorry if I am rambling, I am only home shortly and i have to take the bus
back down to wifes family.
I had no choice but had to go to work tomorrow.
and I am off rest of week.
I was to be back to work this past monday but with the stone and the funural
planning and visitation going on, could not do it.
again, please, please keep my wifes family in prayer.
Thank you all,
May you all have a marry Christmas and a good newyears.