ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Sep 2008 12:22:19 -0400
Well......that explains it then!
My company sent me a "we regret to inform you that because of a downturn
in work we will no longer wish you to work for us......." email
Thursday! Should have had that number 8 in my pocket!!!
Goodness! The silly stuff folks believe....it's really sad when you
think about it....people are searching for hope, for an answer, and they
are just looking in the wrong place...
Jesus has always been the answer....some just don't know that yet!!!

Rhonda