From:
Jeanne Dickson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeanne Dickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Oct 2008 16:22:19 -0400

Saturday Nov. 8th
1:00 -3:30
Location :
Coeur d'Alene Library
702 E Front
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814
208-769-2315

RSVP at  http://celiacdisease.meetup.com/78/calendar/8859992/
or reply to this email [log in to unmask] or 208/687-8225

In preparation for the holiday's this is the time to be sure we all have Gluten
Free special occasion recipes to use.

Please bring your favorite dish and 15 copies of the recipe to share. You could
also tell us what you intend to bring on our meetup page as you RSVP so we
can get a good variety!

If you are new to this please feel free to come and learn. We will have all the
information to get you started on a safe gluten free holiday season.

We would like to start promptly at 1:00 since we only have the room until 3:30

Allow yourself some time to check out this beautiful library, we are very
fortunate to have access to this location!

This should be fun!!

Car pool from Spokane?
Contact Lori 509/535-7668