From:
Michelle Azimov <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michelle Azimov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 2008 20:01:32 -0700

From: Consumercare
To: Michelle Azimov
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 8:57 AM
Subject: RE: Nutritional question

Good afternoon Michelle and thank you for your email! Popcorn represents our company's only business and we take a great deal of pride in the products we produce and that leave our plant. We are especially proud of the Trail's End Popcorn program as the funds help support Scouts attend camps, buy camping gear, and do other fun and exciting activities. We are very committed to bringing our customers the highest quality of popcorn at the most reasonable price and, we also want to produce products that meet the health concerns and needs of all of our customers. We continually search for ways to improve our products and always appreciate it when we hear from our customers! There is no wheat, barley, rye, or oats gluten in any of the products we produce for the Trail's End Popcorn program or in the raw material ingredients. Thank you again for your email and for your support of Scouting and the Trail's End Popcorn Program. Have a good day. Shelli