ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Sat, 13 Sep 2008 13:15:38 -0400
Hi church family.
My name is Paulette Jett.
Vergie I'm  sorry about hearing about Lady Hoshee.  Last summer my
husband took his dog to a guide dog school, so he could retire his
dog. and a few days later Bowser died and we don't know why.  Bowser
was eleven years old.  Now lady hoshee and Bowser are probably up in
heaven chasing each other.
      All of you please pray for me. I am feeling very anxious right now.
     Karen it's good to hear that your concerts are going so well
Karen I went to the same school that you did.  Only I left the school
in 1965.
I Hope you all are doing very well.
Will write again soon.
Love to all of you.