ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2008 19:59:26 -0500
Hi Everyone,

Please read this very important message. This is not a hoaks, or spam
or anything like that.

If you agree with this petition, please take the time to fill it out.

If you don't agree, please don't send me an email asking me not to
forward such stuff. <smile> You can just hit the delete key if you
don't want to fill it out. <smile>

Thanks.

Pat Ferguson

   Hi everyone,