Date:
Sun, 10 Aug 2008 19:11:35 EDT

Here are the replies I received regarding Great Wolf Lodge in PA and eating
in or near the resort:
1-Funny as I am writing this email from Great Wolf in  the Poconos. Although
the prices for the buffet are pricey, the food is pretty  good and the service
amazing. They insisted on bringing the chef out and he  walked me through
every offering they had. We had dinner there last night and  lunch this
afternoon. We will be having breakfast there tomorrow morning. They  are making us GF
pancakes. Last night they made us GF pasta and a fresh batch of  mashed
potatoes. They sent us back to our room with packaged GF brownies &  choc chip
cookies. They are truly amazing and I have never experienced anything  like. They
truly actually enjoy handling food allergies!!
2-I have been to Great Wolf Lodge twice, and have called ahead to let them
know that I was a celiac.  They took care of everything for me...I never  had
to leave the lodge!  I didn't have any problems and the chef spoke with  me
before each meal.  I would do it again in a heartbeat!  Good  Luck!
3-We have a place near  there and eat at Bailey's on 611. My daughter usually
just gets a filet, baked  potato and a salad. She splurged for the rice
pudding this weekend. We also eat  at a diner/restaurant called Jubilee which is on
940. This weekend they went to  the trouble to thicken a sauce with
cornstarch when she ordered a chicken/rice  and veggie dish on the menu. There is a
Longhorn Steakhouse, Chili's and Red  Robin on 611 toward Stroudsburg, too.

Pattie

Read reviews on AOL Autos.