Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Thorn, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jun 2009 11:09:41 -0400

This is a very odd disclaimer on the Fresh Brothers website

*These products are not intended for consumption by those individuals
suffering from wheat allergies as the presence of wheat flour and other
products in this location may lead to cross-contamination. Fresh
Brothers makes every attempt to identify ingredients that may cause
allergic reactions for those with food allergies. Every effort is made
to instruct our staff on the severity of food allergies, but there is
always a risk of contaminations. There is also a possibility that
manufacturers of the commercial foods we use could change the
formulation or make an ingredient substitution at anytime without
notice. Customers concerned with food allergies need to be aware of this
risk.

I'm not sure I would want to eat somewhere they tell not the place is
not safe in the first sentence..

-Michael Thorn, RN

*******
*******