VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ana Garza <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ana Garza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jul 2009 16:14:34 -0700
I tend to think it's a Jaws problem, not a problem with my virus checker or
security settings, because I have no trouble accessing most real
attachments. The "attachment" flag isn't on all or even most messages. In
fact, the discussion list whose messages are often, but not always,
announced as having attachments doesn't allow them. When I've asked someone
to look at the screen, I'm told there's no paperclip.

I'm curious to know more about the Jaws-vcard interaction that may be
causing the flag.

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]