C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JOHN RUNER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 May 2009 16:29:32 -0600
I talked to the local special ed supervisor about adaptive tech and changing how we approach my daughters education in general.  The person seemed very irritated the "medical profession"  wants to tell teachers how to educate.  The person is starting the process to write a new IEP and said we will se if we really neeed technolgy and if we really do then the school will provide it.   Sometimes I think I should just homeschool and not fight with the school!  I left a message with the Idaho Adaptive Technolgy program in Moscow.

John Runer
Challlis, Idaho