From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Sep 2008 20:39:34 -0700
I had the six meter version.  It would be fun to have a ten meter one.
I also converted a cb He-20 which was the cb version of the same radio,
except it ran a 12aw8 as the 5 watt final.  It was a snap to convert the
he-20 to ten as it used a 1650 if, so all you had to do was swap
crystals and retune.
73s
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr