VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Doris Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2013 10:09:13 -0800
First, I want to thank all of you for letting me know 7zip is accessible.  I
finally found my copy of winzip 8.1.  A sighted friend installed it as it
does not talk during the installation process.  We chose the express
installation.  However, winzip is doing the very same thing the utility from
xp does and I'm not finding the finished unzipped file that I used to find
with the old computer.  I've got someone coming next week and if the problem
is not resolved, I'll have him uninstall winzip and we'll get 7zip.
Nonetheless, I want to thank all of you for your help.
Dory

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]