VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ted chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ted chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2012 20:19:00 -0700
Jeff:
I wonder if the fact that you referred to the updated Freedom Scientific program as "Jobs 14" and not "JAWS 14" is related to typing the message with Apple.

In any case, I find JAWS 14 to be a mixed bag. I got the short-hand controls (the ctrl+v commands) back (they mostly didn't work in JAWS 13) and that is a good thing. On the other hand, if you go into Forms mode while on a website and you either tab or shift+tab to go to a graphical link, for some reason JAWS 14 will not read the link's title--you have to exit Forms mode first.

Those are a couple of my initial impressions. Others?
--
Ted Chittenden

Every story has at least two sides if not more.
---- Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Greetings, I just installed my version of JF W 14. I just was wondering what are others impressions of it? When I initially put my CDN, it just sat there and did nothing for a few minutes and then I took it out and put it back in a few more times and finally got an install. Where the thoughts on this versus other versions? I have to say that I wasn't too happy with 13.

Sent from my iPhone

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]