VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dorene Cornwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2012 13:39:00 -0400
Hi Ana

Having been through assorted software "upgrades" in all sorts of
venues, if there are recent changes, I am a BIG advocate of going
straight to the horse;s mouth and seeine whqat Google has to say about
it.

If Google wants to market themselves as a solution for lots of kinds
ofuser sthey whould be aceesible out ofthe bot or motivatedto fix
quickly.

Okay they SHOULD...

Good luck

DoreneC