VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"becky H." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
becky H.
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 2010 18:32:11 -0500
Hi all this is becky H. can someone please find me an audio tutorials
ON the following please? fire fox, solona, and webism. If you can send
them to [log in to unmask] in a link that I can click on I would
be most greatfull to you. You see system access does not accept
atachments so they have to be on a link like sendspace or an mp3 file
link that I can click on. I am using windows vista and system access.
merry christmas becky H.

--
here are some yahoo groups gen-chat-subscribe@yahoogroups..com
[log in to unmask] the last group is a friends

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]