VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tom Lange <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tom Lange <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 2010 09:50:15 -0800
Hi Colin,
That page seems to be very large, and though I'm running JAWS 12 on a
Windows 7 machine with a quad-core processor and 6 gigs of RAM, the machine
still hangs. However, one thing you can do is go to

www.skweezer.com

and plug in the address for the site.  I did that and the page read just
fine, with no slowdowns whatsoever.  It could be that skweezer reduces the
page size and removes any extraneous junk that really bogs down the browser,
I'm guessing here. Give that a try.

Tom