VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 2010 08:27:06 -0600
Good Morning Folks.
I would like to point out  if I may that this is the same company
this just
about a year and a half ago released The Deaf Blind communicator. Touted
as the best thing since sliced  bread for the deaf blind. Now I'm not
denying that. Many deaf blind folks I have spoken with consider it nothing
short of a boon. then  they come along and release a device called The
Apex
with which The DBC is not compatible and Will Not be compatible until at
least  2011 if at all. So keep that in mind.
Best
Jack

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]