VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Aug 2009 08:56:13 -0500

>Greetings!
>

>FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
>

>Media Contact: Brad Davis
>800-444-4443 or 727-803-8000
><http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1102664072448&s=32286&e=001EKnn2Qd8BlE67sM1LzPtci
swddRStEQ3iaeHSpnA1TVv3h69iXODORtKkmOJgU1NfcuVB_LnAcf9vhQ9_sQH1rzTmd9hNC1uDo
eZJpUzXEn8EU_dBejPkxnZfhmMaEQD>www.FreedomScientific.com
>Sales: <mailto:[log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]
>

>Freedom Scientific Announces FREE DAISY Book Reader
>

>(St. Petersburg, Florida - August 10, 2009) -
>Freedom Scientific today announced that it is
>now providing FSReader, its popular DAISY book
>reader, free to users of its PAC MateT and PAC
>Mate OmniT accessible Pocket PCs.
>
>"Because we feel very strongly about the
>importance of making books and other materials
>accessible to those with vision impairments, we
>are lowering the price of FSReader to zero,"
>said Jonathan Mosen, Vice President of Hardware
>Product Management for Freedom Scientific.
>"FSReader is a powerful tool for efficiently
>navigating and reading professional,
>educational, and leisure material in DAISY
>format, and we want to make this enhanced
>productivity available to every PAC Mate user."
>
>FSReader for the PAC Mate and PAC Mate Omni can
>be downloaded free from the
><http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1102664072448&s=32286&e=001EKnn2Qd8BlEUuqFBcc4yMD
O8YafHgFYifEi8rYNUnKO1KX1ys4P3511A4jBwihiTj7iYMD-ZKPsqT8Cd_RTkenToi1qhmXklqK
C-OW9cRP7yy0qX-9LkZI8ryT5qVQ8EnVWa3H27dqH3YLnYsEaWIeQ00YZP8hx32uddclsc24Wz29
9K_CtbA8U6vu4FGy15>Freedom

>Scientific Web site.
>
>In addition, users who install Freedom
>Scientific's JAWS 11 and MAGic 12 products later
>this Fall, will be pleased to discover that both
>products include the full desktop version of
>FSReader DAISY player. This will be the case
>with Demo versions of JAWS and MAGic as well.
>

>About Freedom Scientific
>

>Freedom Scientific is the leading worldwide
>provider of assistive technology products for
>those with vision impairments. The Company sells
>its products worldwide and has offices in
>Florida, Germany, and Switzerland. The Company's
>products have been translated into 24 languages
>and are available in 55 countries. Freedom
>Scientific also has a line of software products
>for those with learning disabilities.
>
>Freedom ScientificR, JAWSR, MAGicR, PAC MateT,
>and PAC Mate OmniT are either trademarks or
>registered trademarks in the United States and/or other countries.
>

><http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?m=1101384244195&ea=chiphailey%40
cableone.net&a=1102664072448>Forward
>email
>
><http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=un&v=001fCFdTiS7mDRcn3Qgfbtc5Mx
bu3Cpn7i1U9ljbIiQD-K_pog7iapqiyzkouVfHDrm1TeYv31dHzrBaVUuKgZ-iQ%3D%3D>
>Safe Unsubscribe
>
>This email was sent to [log in to unmask]
>by
><mailto:[log in to unmask]>freedomscientificnews@f
reedomscientific.com.
><http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=oo&v=001fCFdTiS7mDRcn3Qgfbtc5Mx
bu3Cpn7i1U9ljbIiQD-K_pog7iapqiyzkouVfHDrm1TeYv31dHzrBaVUuKgZ-iQ%3D%3D>Update

>Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with
><http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=un&v=001fCFdTiS7mDRcn3Qgfbtc5Mx
bu3Cpn7i1U9ljbIiQD-K_pog7iapqiyzkouVfHDrm1TeYv31dHzrBaVUuKgZ-iQ%3D%3D>SafeUn
subscribeT
>| <http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp>Privacy Policy.
><http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=custom01>Email Marketing by
><http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=custom01>
>[]
>

>Freedom Scientific | 11800 31st Court North |
>St. Petersburg | FL | 33716-1805

To unsubscribe from the Missouri-L list, send an email message to:
with the word, unsubscribe in the subject field.

Other email lists available from MCB include:
ATI - A general discussion of adaptive technology.  To join, send a blank
EMail message to:
Chat - A general discussion list.  Just about anything goes.  To Join, send
a blank EMail message to:

Visit the MCB home Page at:
WWW.MoBlind.Org

Archived on the World Wide Web at